Please note that first-time clients may be required to fill out a new client form and/or service waiver depending on the treatment. This waiver is put in place to protect our staff and clients. Refusal to sign this waiver will result in your services not being completed until the waiver is signed.
Arrive On Time
Please arrive at the scheduled appointment on time to ensure adequate time to complete your treatment.
- If you think you may be late for your appointment, please call the ahead and let us know. We will call any late clients 5 minutes into their scheduled start time, but if we have not been able to contact you, your appointment time may be reopened and/or given away
- If late, the scheduled service fee will remain the same, although “treatment” time may be affected due to time constraints.
- Clients arriving more than 30 minutes late for their scheduled appointment without notification will result in the appointment being treated as a “NO SHOW” and fees may apply. See below for No Show policy.
- Please be mindful, that I may not be able to accommodate early arrivals as I could be with another client.
Cancellation & No Shows
Unexpected circumstances can occur and due to unforeseen events, you may need to cancel your appointment. We require 24 hours notice of cancellation of your scheduled services in order to avoid a late cancellation/no-show fee.
- No Shows or clients canceling with less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will be subject to the following:
- 1st Occurrence: Free pass as we realize this sometimes happens
- 2nd Occurrence: Non-refundable deposit of 50% of booked services prior to appointment
- 3rd Occurrence: Non-refundable deposit of the full amount of booked services will be required at time of booking.
- Appointments booked with less than 24 hours of time between when the appointment was made, and when the appointment was scheduled to take place are not subject to this policy. While there is no fee applied for these cancellations, failure to provide notice or show up will result in you being blacklisted, & unable to rebook with us in the future.
Touch Up of Other Technician’s Work
We will not perform touch-ups on other eyelash technician’s work since this can potentially compromise the quality of services offered and effectiveness of products used by ALLEY 28 Beauty House.
If you currently have eyelash extensions, they must be removed before receiving your first new set with us. Therefore, you will need to book a REMOVAL + FULL SET.
If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation.
- If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment.
- A patch test can be administered prior to the appointment. Simply phone or email us with this request. *Refunds are not given for allergic reactions, however, we will remove the lashes free of charge. Eyelash adhesives contain cyanoacrylates
- We do not offer refunds for services. If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the treatments applied, we will remove them free of charge. Please see our ‘Allergies Policy’ for more details.
- Should you choose to return a product, we will happily refund the original credit card or original debit card, if returned to the store where it was purchased, within 15 days of purchase. Merchandise must be unopened, unused and in resellable condition. For sanitary reasons, products with a broken seal cannot be returned
- If you are returning an item that qualified for a gift(s) with purchase, please include the gift(s) with your return. If your return is missing its promotional gift(s), your account will be charged for the value of the gift.
- After 15 days, and up until 30 days after a purchase, a store credit or exchange will be issued for any unopened Merchandise in sellable condition.
- Merchandise may not be returned or exchanged more than 30 days after its purchase date.
- All items purchased on SALE are final and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded in store or online.
- All returns and exchanges must include the original receipt.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Debit (Interac Flash)*
- *Currently, Interac payments have a $100 transaction limit and can only be processed by tap.
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, JCB)
- NFC Payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay)
Policies and services are subject to change at our discretion.
Last updated on May 12, 2018 at 8:36 PM EST